Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

This Sunday was Mother's Day!

No, I am not a mother. Nor am I expecting to become one anytime in the next nine months. But, here is my theory. If I am 45 or so and never had kids, I am still going to want Jake to acknowledge Mother's Day. But... where do we draw the line and suddenly say "Well... we don't have kids still, but I guess its time to start celebrating!"? So... I told him that we will just start off celebrating it and then we are never in that situation!


So, Jake made me a yummy dinner! Broiled salmon with a citrus glaze! It was quite scrumptious!


And he got me some daisies!! Because they are my favorite! And they are a potted plant so they will last longer than just a week! I can enjoy them all summer!


And... as often happens, the ward had flowers for all of the women. So I got another daisy.

It was a very enjoyable weekend. Hopefully this weekend will be just as awesome for our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment