Thursday, May 13, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Monday for FHE/Date Night/whatever you wish to call it, Jake and I went to go see....


HOW TO TRAN YOUR DRAGON!

IN 3-D!!

It was the first time either of us had seen a movie in 3-D. That was a pretty cool experience, although much more subtle than I expected. But fun. It was a splurge for us, usually we only see movies in the dollar theater. But the dollar theater doesn't do 3-D.


Here we are before the show in our adorable 3-D glasses. We were both surprised that they weren't the old school blue and red ones that used to come in the cereal boxes.

But anyways.... CUTEST MOVIE EVER!!! It was so stinking good! If you haven't gone to see it yet, I DEFINITELY recommend it! We both loved it. And I'm pretty sure I want to buy it when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment