Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning


The weather is getting nice! The semester is drawing to a close! Any other year, it'd be time to start packing and cleaning to move out. BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!

I am excited that we don't have to move out immediately after the last final! We get to stay in our apartment! That really helps lessen the stress!!

However... I think the cleaning needs to stay. :-)

So today I'm starting on Spring Cleaning. It may not be a one day thing. It may get spread out over a week, or even two. But today I start!

Right now, I'm working on the kitchen. I won't make too much progress on the deep cleaning stuff until I catch up on the dishes though... Which is one of my least favorite chores. But I'm working on it! With the help of Pandora and 80s music, progress will be made!

I think my reward for when I finish cleaning will be starting my balcony garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment