Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is Spring Finally Here??


I'm ready for Spring to get here already!!! It seems like Spring today, but Mother Nature keeps teasing us!! We've had 2-3 snowstorms this week! But there have also been days where it has been in the 50s and 60s! I want the weather to even out so I can enjoy it!

Of course, with spring comes the end of the semester! Jake finishes his final exams up in two weeks. Butch and Patty (Jake's parents) are coming out to visit for a week at the end of this month. Jake starts his Spring Term classes April 27th (I think). I finish my finals on May 6th, and my Nursing Application is due the end of May. So there are some sources of stress coming up.

NOT THAT JAKE'S PARENTS COMING IS A SOURCE OF STRESS!! HaHa. I just realized what that could sound like. We look forward to their visit! :-) It will be the break from our stress.

But I want to be able to sit on our balcony in the evenings! I want to be able to go for walks! And drives and hikes in the mountains! I want to go tubing down the river and go camping!!

MOTHER NATURE!! PLEASE LET SPRING STAY THIS TIME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment