Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving in Minnesota

So.... obviously I haven't been good about my "Thankful a Day" thing. For a while I was keeping track and meaning to catch up on the blogging.... And obviously I didn't. Now there's just too much to make up for. But, I still thought of at least one thing each day that I am grateful for. Which still fills the goal/point of the exercise. The end.

We went to see Jake's family in Minnesota for Thanksgiving. We flew out on Friday November 16th and came back to Utah on Saturday November 24th. It was nice to have such a long visit!

The weather was beautiful while we were there. We got to take Tim to the park on THREE different days. So he got lots of time playing with cousins!







We all got awesome haircuts from Jake's sister Sarah!




Tim LOVED sitting on his Grandma's lap and watching her play facebook games. :-)



And he fancied himself quite the little pianist.











I hurt my elbow a few weeks before we left, so Jolene magicked it up with some accupuncture needles. Which helped a lot. Hopefully it all goes away within the next few weeks so I don't have to go get something drastic done!



Tim helping me make Swedish Sweet Rolls on Thanksgiving morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment