Saturday, November 3, 2012

Month of Thanks - Day 3

Today (and everyday), I'm thankful for Jake - my dear and darling husband of almost three and a half years


I loved him incredibly when we were married. After Tim was born, I was amazed to see that love grow by leaps and bounds - more than I thought possible.

Jake is working so hard right now to support our little family. He's working three different jobs in the Chemistry Department and finishing his last semester to earn his Bachelor's Degree. And still managing to spend time with Tim, help out around the house, look for jobs, serve in his church calling... 

He's my superman. I love our life together, even with hard times we've been through. I'm so grateful for the chance to get to spend the rest of eternity with him by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment