Sunday, November 4, 2012

Month of Thanks - Day 4

Today, I am thankful for fresh and healthy foods and the knowledge and guidance on how to use them.


We are regular participants in Bountiful Baskets (at least on the weeks that I remember to order...) 

I love having fresh, healthy fruits and veggies to feed my family! It's amazing how much you can feel the difference when you are eating healthy foods instead of junk all the time. 

I'm grateful for the Word of Wisdom, that gives us guidance on how to take care of our bodies and for the blessings that come from obeying those teachings. 

Tonight for dinner, we made a delicious lasagna! It had fresh onions, peppers, and tomatoes in it along with some Italian sausage and lots of cheesy goodness (Tim even approved!). So right now I am particularly grateful for that lasagna. And the cucumber that I'm about to snack on for dessert. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment