Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fireworks!

On the ACTUAL Fourth of July, Jake and I were busy driving back from Colorado. So the evening of the Fifth, we went over to Mike and Karen's house to set off some fireworks.


Mike was the primary firework-lighter.


Here's Ethan with a sparkler! And somewhat uncertain of what to do with it!

Also... there were all these random neighborhood kids that showed up and kind of annoyed me... But we still had a pretty good time.


This is my favorite picture of the evening! Managed to get in all the main participants!

We had a great time, and we're planning on heading back on the 24th to use up the leftovers.

I have a few video clips. I haven't yet managed to upload videos onto the blog.. But I'll give it another shot and we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment