Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DQ and Ducks

Jake and I are members of Dairy Queen's Blizzard Fanclub. So about every other month they email us a coupon to "Buy one Blizzard, get the second free". Since there are two of us, this works out PERFECTLY!


Jake likes to make fun of me though. Because I ALWAYS get the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard, while he likes to try a new one every time. Last night he got something called "Choco Cherry Love".


Although it had been pretty hot during the day, it looked like it was shaping up to be a nice evening. So I suggested that we go to the stream/duck pond by Heritage Halls and watch the ducks while we ate our ice cream.



It wound up being a BEAUTIFUL night. And I LOVE ducks.


We headed home with happy hearts and tummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment