Monday, March 2, 2009

Slacky McSlackerson

So I'm kind of a slacker. In many things. And I fall desperately behind and one week I'll find myself with four tests and a paper and a million things to do with wedding planning and engagement photos, etc, etc, etc. This is sucky enough... But the really lame part is that in the middle of all of this, when I do get those random urges to be productive... I don't do any of the things that are the REAL priorities to get done. I do things that are important. And worthwhile. But not the most pressing. For instance, I have a Human Development test I need to take tomorrow or Wednesday. I have a bunch of wedding junk I need to email my mom. I need to go to the hospital to talk about the job I applied for and to try to schedule my phlebotomy externship... And guess what I did when I came home from Jake's. None of that stuff! I mopped my kitchen. Which is good. But just not overly helpful.

Also not helpful were all the jackhammers that the construction-y guys were using to tear up our pool. Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment