Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Safely Back in Utah!!

I made it safely back to Utah!!


I flew out of Omaha late Wednesday morning. That's my plane up there. The first flight was rather uneventful, BUT there was some excitement during my 3 1/2 hour layover in Denver!!

I ran into my best friend from when I attended Kindergarten/First Grade in Wyoming - Rickay Pillen!! I haven't seen her since we moved to Nebraska. It was fun to catch up with her and get to meet her new daughter Paetyn. It sure can be a small world.

After getting to Salt Lake, we found out that my bags had taken a different flight from Denver than I had and that they'd been temporarily misplaced. We hung around the airport and eventually they located them - on a delivery van in Park City! We did get them that night AND the airline gave us a $50 travel voucher for our troubles!

Jake treated me to dinner at the new Sizzler's in Orem on our way home (I told him I didn't want to cook!). It was great!

Now I'm safely back at home and VERY excited to be back with Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment