Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Studying for Chemistry...

I have a chemistry exam that I need to take by noon today. (or rather, I need to START taking it by noon). I've known that it was coming up but I've also had an exam in Human Development and a midterm for my anatomy lab. So I didn't worry about this one until those two were over. I was up studying last night. And then I got up again this morning around 8:30-8:45 to study some more. I was cold and kind of sleepy and not really wanting to be studying chemistry... so I came up with my most BRILLIANT study motivator EVER!...

*drumroll*

HOT CHOCOLATE!

Now I am quite contentedly reading about ionic bonds and mole ratios and limiting reagents while sipping my lovely hot chocolate.

With a touch of cinnamon.

:-)

I hope the exam goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment